nedjelja, 11. listopada 2015.

Black FeniX



Hello my dears, for today's post I chose this urban-city-combination. The weather was weird, something betweencold and hot, and I didn't know what to wear. About two weeks ago I caught a bad cold and I don't want that to happen again. Thankfully I'm all better now and full of energy and inspiration for new outfits and I'm sending out only positive vibrations. This „grin“-Emoticon Leather black jacket is a universal piece that goes with everything, we all need that basic dress items in our closet! These boyfriend ripped jeans are right up my alley and I loveee wearing them soo much. I am addicted to big bags, and in the beginning I didn't know what to do with this small baby. How to wear thIS small bag...? For me, it was so delicate, it was almost like handling a real small baby (xD xD) but I got used to it! I hope that you like this combination, and I hope that everyone is in a good mood! 
Kissess and hugssssss







Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar